Expert Cyber Security
Secure Cyber Defense provides cyber security consulting to protect against today’s perilous cyber threats. While there are plenty of providers to support your technology, finding one that focuses on cyber security is rare. With decades of cyber security experience, the Secure Cyber Defense team offers a premier set of services, customized for organizations of any size.
Secure Cyber Defense provides Managed Cyber Security, Cyber Roadmapping, Security Consulting, and Compliance Assistance. These services are delivered directly to you by our own expert cyber security team.
Put cyber experts on your team today.
Secure Cyber Defense leverages Unified Threat Management to provide defense in-depth across customer networks for multiple security and networking functions. This approach supplies businesses with multiple levels of security to protect infrastructure against today’s sophisticated and targeted attacks. Distinct advantages of this approach include:
- Integration with our Cyber Intelligence Center that is monitored by our team of cyber security experts.
- Intrusion prevention technology to protect from cyber threats like botnets, ransomware, phishing, deep packet inspection, and others.
- Integrated endpoint, sandboxing, and other security functions with central management.
- Consolidated networking and security simplifies IT across wired and wireless infrastructure
- Sensitive data exfiltration controls, automated updates against network-based threats, and a comprehensive intelligence feed providing the latest in the ever-changing threat landscape. Flexible policies enable full control of attack detection methods for complex security applications and provide resistance to evasion techniques proven by NSS Labs.
SECDEF Firewalls are fully managed and monitored by cyber security professionals who are trained to respond to the latest cyber threats. Security features include antivirus, web filtering, application control, IP reputation, antibotnet security, and Intrusion Prevention System. This service integrates with our Cyber Intelligence Center and provides continuous health checks and weekly reports to the customer. Our best-in-class service offers an added layer of protection with SECDEF Analyzer and Indicator of Compromise provide automated breach defense system that continuously monitors your network for attacks, vulnerabilities, and persistent threats.
These premium features guard sensitive customer data; defend against fraudulent access, malware, and breaches; and collect, analyze and correlate log data from your network. By analyzing network traffic, evaluating security parameters and using global intelligence, your risks are minimized and more rapidly eradicated. Customers are provided executive security summary reports each week, which include high-level snapshots of network risks and top attackers. Our SECDEF Manager feature allows for customization of our next generation firewalls that provide centralized control, configuration backup, management.
- Protects and monitors for potential policy violations
- Alerts when new network devices are added
- Notifies of unauthorized login attempts
- Provides weekly and monthly risk reports
- SECDEF SDS Advanced will provide top notch situational awareness of the network security posture as well as prompt alerting of unauthorized activity.
- Missing vulnerability patch detection
- Alerts for unauthorized connections
- Notification of suspicious logons
- Access to systems designated, e.g. IT- or Accounting-only
- This enhanced monitoring provides for more robust risk reporting as well as greater insight into possible network violations.
Integrated with your next generation firewall, SECDEF Endpoint Protection provides automated threat protection against zero-day attacks, which target applications that contain undiscovered or unpatched vulnerabilities. Unlike traditional antivirus, our product does not rely on signatures.
This integration also allows for compliance enforcement which means hosts will be scanned to identify and remediate vulnerable or compromised hosts, as well as verify security patch status and antivirus health prior to allowing access to the network. This cutting-edge antivirus software shields web browsers, Java/Flash plug-ins, Microsoft Office applications, PDF Reader, and detects and blocks the use of exploit kits. With features like telemetry and our enterprise management service, endpoint can be quarantined to quickly disconnect a compromised endpoint from the network and stop it from infecting other assets.
- Cost-effective offsite cloud backup
- Fully automated, real-time backup of disks, partitions, servers, data and more
- Fast and easy disaster recoveries
- Windows and Mac OS backups from any device
- Back up entire servers to ISO to recover them instantly, or backup volumes, directories, and individual files for more specific, efficient protection.
- Saves and archives network device configurations
- Rapid recovery from device loss
- Inventory and monitor your services
- Gain relevant and actionable information tailored to each of your devices
Whether part of a firewall solution or a separate standalone appliance, SECDEF Intrusion Prevention System technology is becoming an increasingly ubiquitous part of network security defenses. IPS tech has evolved for more than ten years, growing to become a high-performance add-on to our already reliable firewalls. The Intrusion Prevention System with application control includes deep inspection for advanced threats, botnets, zero days and targeted attacks on the network as well as independent third-party validation to demonstrate superior detection and best price performance. The innovative security processor (SPU) technology allows for high-performance network throughput and deep security inspection, automated updates for latest defenses against network-based threats, and a comprehensive IPS library with thousands of signatures. Flexible policies enable full control of attack detection methods to suit complex security applications and resistance to evasion techniques proven by NSS Labs. The web filtering module is the first line of defense against web-based attacks and is the only service that is Virus Bulletin certified for security effectiveness. Other features include cross-site scripting and SQL injection and controls for sensitive data exfiltration, and cloud sandboxing.
Ongoing vulnerability scanning offers continuous insight into the systems on your network that could be exploited. SECDEF Vulnerability Scanning scans your network on a predetermined cadence to identify missing security patches and known hardware/software vulnerabilities. Detailed reports display security holes and warnings and informational items including CVSS scores as scanned from inside the target network. The reports can be used as part of a vulnerability management program to mitigate and remediate known vulnerabilities before they are exploited. Closing internal vulnerabilities helps prevent external attackers and internal users from exploiting weaknesses typically protected by external firewalls. Reports can be delivered to the customer to coincide with the scanning schedule.
SECDEF System Management provides a daily hardware and software inventory using a custom software agent installed on each system. Scheduled reports can be generated and provided to include full inventory and highlighted changes.
SECDEF Software Management provides real-time patch status visibility for all organizational systems, whether networked or remote. Custom software policies are developed and enforced ensuring all systems are patched in a timely manner with the minimum required security software updates.
- Real-time patch status and rapid remediation of installation issues
- Monitoring and updates of core third-party products
- Tiered support for more advanced troubleshooting
- Core third party products are monitored and updated to the latest version upon scheduled release
- Weekly reports